Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I finally caved


and got an iphone!

Yes, I realize that I am probably just about the last person to get a smart phone ... I was holding off, trying to save a little more each month. But it was too tempting to have everything at your fingertips where ever you go!

I am loving synced contacts, music, calender ... I could go on and on!

Also, Instagram is kinda AMAZING ... if you are interested in seeing some day to day snapshots of my life,  you can find me at sarahmdorseydesigns

and finally I love my Otterbox case, it is the commuter series in teal (purchased on Amazon). It isnt too bulky, but seems to protect the phone. The silicon interior with plastic shell makes it easy to slide into a pocket or purse without grabbing everything in its way!

Ive only had the phone for a week or so, but it feels like forever ... I think its safe to say that this is a match!

--

Also, David liked my idea for painting the desk/table ... heres a peek at what it is looking like! (black is tape for lining up the stencil)



Check back soon for finished photos!

1 comment: